The History of the Technology Training Center:
- Since 22 years we provide hands-on training and connect theory with practical knowledge
- we collected the experience of over 250 face-to-face events and workshops
- We are a team of over 100 experts from industry and academia from various disciplines
- We feature more than 30 experts for all kinds of processing of oral solid dosage formulation and related topics. So far, over 4’000 participants from all over the world learned with us
Now, we are opening a new chapter:
The Technology Training Center and its Workshops Go Virtual!
In order to keep our visitors safe and to meet the Covid-19-related restrictions, we have changed our way to provide knowledge and to share our experience:
We combine our well-known practice-oriented sessions of our workshops with modern e-learning features.
Through this new setup you can participate and be fully immersed in the subjects without having to travel! You will experience direct interaction and gain knowledge far beyond conventional training. You will be able to get closer to the details, as every participant sits in the virtual “first row” of the virtual lecture room, no matter how many participants join the course.
With the new concept we will keep the tried and tested combination of providing theoretic and practical experience, investigating fundamental scientific research, and networking.
Live In-Depth Training That Fits Your Schedule & Needs
Even with so many online trainings offered today, it is still hard to find courses that truly fit both your schedule and your interest.
TTC Online Live Training will offer various in-depth courses covering all aspects on processing of Oral Solid Dosage Formulations and beyond. Whether you’re looking to broaden your skills on specific topics or change your career path – TTC Online Live Training provides you with the tools and resources you need through in-depth learning experiences, while granting you access to the training material, no matter where you are.
- Real-time engagement with subject matter experts
- Interactive exercises for enhanced engagement
- Networking with your peers via chat within the interface
- Valuable resources and activities, including reference materials
Share the program with colleagues who may be interested in TTC Online Live Training. If you registering as a group, we will offer special savings!
For registered students we offer a limited number of free registration. So be quick and register today!
Should you have missed the Live-Training, you still can gain access to all of the educational content. We provide the materials on our Video-On-Demand database (media library) so that you can access them to fit your own schedule.
The Team of Technology Training Center is looking forward to meet you in one of our upcoming workshops!
Andreas Gottschalk , Head of Technology Training Center Binzen
Regina Bernstein, Administration/Seminar Coordinator